“Thermalright is one of the foremost cooling companies in the overclocking community. They have been around for many years providing that extra edge needed to keep your system cool. Although their lineup has changed quite a bit recently, many users out there are still cooling their CPUs with the Thermalright XP-90 and the XP-90C. Today we will take a look at the famous XP-90C and see what it can do in a current S939 setup.”
Here are some more Cases & Cooling reviews from around the web:
- POWMAX 3304 Black mATX Case @ 3dGameMan
- The Second Winnerâ€”A Boeing 737 Case Mod @ ExtremeTech
- Sunbeam Silent Whisper @ Gideon Tech
- Turbo PC – Project forced induction @ MAKE:Blog
- Spire VertiCool II CPU Cooler @ ThinkComputers
The XP-90C was king of the cooling hill for quite a while. With new sockets coming out, and much hotter systems, techPowerUp! revists this Thermalright cooler to see how it stacks up against the new breed of coolers.