“We’ve published a review of Crucial’s 2GB (2 x 1GB) PC2-6400 low latency memory where we also push it to see how much overhead these mature DDR2 sticks might have. Previously we took a look at some other Crucial low latency DDR2 and found they had very limited headroom, but this newer set showed a much more satisfying amount of overclocking capability.”
Here are some more Memory articles from around the web:
- High Speed DDR2: Buffalo and Crucial Deliver 1000+ @ AnandTech
- Corsair Twin2X2048-8500C5 2GB DDR2 Review @ Virtual-Hideout
- Mushkin XP2-6400 2GB Dual Channel Kit at Byte Sized Reviews
- Super Talent T800UX2GC4 @ Overclockers Online
- Crucial Ballistix PC2-5300 DDR2-667 2GB Memory Kit Review @ PCstats.com
The first time Neoseeker reviewed Crucial’s DDR2 it was certainly stable, but not very good on the overclock. This second run of Crucial’s DDR2 is a little more forgiving, reaching speeds above 1000MHz, when the timings are loosened up.