“Sierra Entertainment have announced that F.E.A.R. Combat — a comprehensive multiplayer component for the superb F.E.A.R. – is now available to the public as a free download and can be accessed at www.joinfear.com.
F.E.A.R. Combat is the complete multiplayer component of F.E.A.R. and includes all the updates, additional official maps and additional official game modes all in one downloadable file. F.E.A.R. Combat users will be able to play against the owners of the retail version of F.E.A.R. as well as the other F.E.A.R. Combat users.
The F.E.A.R. Combat download features 10 Multiplayer Game modes, 22 Multiplayer Maps, 12 different weapons, Punkbuster support for anti cheat support and the ability to download user generated content. To access and play F.E.A.R. Combat, simply go to www.joinfear.com and register to obtain your free Combat CD-key and download your free game files. Get ready for hours of F.E.A.R. Combat action! ”
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- Metro 2033: The Last Refuge (PC & PS3) @ HEXUS
- Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning @ Gamespy
- GenCon 2006 @ Gamespy
- Maelstrom Interview with Carl Johnson @ Strategy Informer
- Caesar IV Demo Mirror @ Strategy Informer
- Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning Trailer @ Strategy Informer
- Fear Patch 1.7 Mirror @ Strategy Informer
Free F.E.A.R. Free-for-all
Hexus has links to the newly announced F.E.A.R. multi-player addon. Even better, it is a free download!