“MICROSOFT is letting 100,000 guinea pigs download flaky versions of its upcoming Vista suite of cobbled-together programs.
The code includes what we used to call an operating system and has loads of stuff on top, designed primarily to leverage Microsoft’s monopoly position.”
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- Science Projects That Scare Us @ Wired News
- Prices and the release date for Windows Vista @ ZDNet
- Universal to Offer Music for Free @ Slashdot
- Microsoft Windows Drivers – Understand what drivers you need @ VIA Arena
- Bigfoot’s Killer NIC @ [H]ard|OCP
- What If Windows Went Open Source? @ OSWeekly
- Ladies of PAX vol. 2 @ OCModShop
- The Switch – One man’s account on switching to Apple @ MetkuMods
Source: The Inquirer
Vista RC-1 can be yours, if you are one of the first 100,000 people to downlaod it from Microsoft. Get yours today, and you can be beta-testing Microsoft’s newest in no time. The Inquirer has the link on this page.