well … umm….
Go look for yourself, I’m not going to say it.
“Today we zero in on the Zero Tension Mouse (ZTM). This big input device allows the hand to fully rest on the unit in a more natural “thumbs-up” or “handshake” position. You fingers wrap around the mouse handle where the right- and left-click buttons are conveniently placed. At the top of the handle is the scroll wheel, strategically placed for the thumb to fire at will. The whole design conforms to your hand, and you can move the mouse in any direction while keeping the wrist and fingers completely immobile, thus requiring no grip to move the cursor.”
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- SteelPad S&S Pro Gaming Mouse Pad Review @ MODTHEBOX
- Razer Copperhead Gaming Mouse @ TechARP
- SteelPad 5L Gaming Surface @ Overclock3d
- SteelPad 5L Review @ FastLaneHW
- Logisys Office, Internet and Multimedia Pro Illuminated Keyboard @ Bjorn3D
- Logitech G15 Gaming Keyboard Review @ The TechZone
- XTracPads Ripper XXL Mouse Mat @ PC Apex