Don’t miss out on Ryan’s review of the new Socket AM2 motherboard from ASUS, the Crosshair.
“The Singapore-based Electronics Manufacturing Services (EMS) provider Flextronics, which recently acquired the Taiwan-based server motherboard specialist Iwill, will not officially announce the acquisition, remaining reserved about the takeover process, according to sources familiar with the acquisition plan.
Iwill, from its part, declined to comment on the deal and provide its details. However, the fact that Iwill’s stock was in late May delisted from Taiwan’s stock market represents an indirect evidence of the acquisition. ”
Here are some more Motherboard articles from around the web:
- ASRock Core 2 Duo: AGP/PCI Express Graphics Performance, Part Tres @ AnandTech
- Foxconn C51XEM2AA-8EKRS2H NFORCE 590 SLI @ hardCOREware
- Foxconn C51XEM2AA 8EKRS2H Motherboard Review @ Byte Sized Reviews
- ASRock 775Dual-VSTA: Memory Performance Part Deux @ AnandTech
- ASUS M2N32-SLI Deluxe @ Legion Hardware
- ASUSTeK PW5 DH i975X @ HEXUS