“Technology has affected our lives in a digital way for quite some time, and it’s fascinating to take some time and think back on all of the hardware and software that you’ve seen evolve over the years. Laptops, PDAs, cell phones, and other associated devices have changed our lives, and we often take them for granted. I know some people who would probably drop dead if you took their BlackBerry away from them.”
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- The Skeleton Case Mod @ ExtremeTech
- Dozen Windows, Office updates coming next week @ CNET
- ATI’s Terry Makedon on the future of the ‘Chuck’ patch @ Elite Bastards
- Microsoft’s Windows Vista Soft Drink @ DailyCE
- The Future of iTunes Movie Rentals @ OSWeekly
- Surprising Us With Crap-Proof Hardware at WWDC 2006 @ OSWeekly
- Guide to Instant Messenger Clients @ Digital Trends
They’re still not rocket shoes, and there’s no phone!
CoolTechZone looks at the recent Nike and Apple project, shoes that collect biometric data which is stored in your iPod. Not only can your shoes now tell exactly how lazy you are, they will build a database so you can track it over time. They will also play music that matches the beat of your feet.