You can also get a second opinion from Ryan, he has just updated the Hardware Leaderboard, and for the first time ever, 3 of the 4 systems are Intel.
“For the first time since the Pentium 2.4C, Intel computer enthusiasts have a platform choice to satisfy overclocking and performance needs. We take a look at what it takes to build solid overclocking systems in today’s market. Have we found the new 300A?”
Here are some more Systems articles from around the web:
- Gateway DX310X @ [H]ard|OCP
- Velocity Micro ProMagix E2200 @ [H]ard|OCP
- A PC Builder’s Wish List @ ExtremeTech
- Building A KICKASS Gaming Rig (Part 1/3) @ 3dGameMan
- How to build a computer @ techPowerUp