‘This summary should help you cut some of the decision making short or help you decide what components you want to mix and match in your system. However, do keep in mind that each kit is being revised or replaced constantly and the best thing to do is to double check each sponsor or manufacturer web site to be better informed. There are other kits on the market besides the “Fabulous 8” we reviewed and it’s very possible something new will be added later on.’
Here are some more Cases & Cooling reviews from around the web:
- Jetart JACSG1 North Bridge Cooler @ Bjorn3D
- Thermalright HR-03 @ Legion Hardware
- ThermalRight SI-128 review @ DH
- Thermaltake Armor LCS (Liquid Cooling System) @ HEXUS
- Thermaltake Armor LCS @ Techgage
- Arctic Cooling Freezer 64 Pro CPU Cooler @ Futurelooks/A>
- ThermaltakeR Extreme Spirit II Review @ C.O.D.
- Scythe Infinity @ techPowerUp!
- XSPC Water Cooling Gear Review @ Madshrimps
- Thermaltake Ruby Orb CPU Cooler Review @ PC Modding Malaysia
- Zalman Reserator 2 Review @ hi-techreviews
- SilverStone TJ08 mATX Case Review @ ThinkComputers
- Embryo Zero Case Mod @ MetkuMods
- Enermax Phoenix Case @ 3dGameMan
- Cooler Master ITower 930 ATX Case @ PC Apex
8 top watercooling setups to tame the heat
Virutal Hideout has posted an 8 way watercooling review. Swiftech, Vantec, Asetek, Thermaltake, Zalman, Alphacool, and Koolance are all represented. They rate everything from ease of installation to cooling performance, so this is the article to read if you are considering entering the world of watercooling but aren’t sure which kit to choose.