If pure overkill is your preference, Lee’s review of the Enermax Galaxy 1kW PSU may be what you want.
“Now more than ever, it’s apparent that the power supply is one of the most critical components in a high end PC. We’ve always known that it is important not to just throw as many “watts” as you can at it, but rather know where all the power is going, and how stable and efficient it is under load.
Today we’re looking at eight power supplies from five different manufacturers. All of these units are compliant to at least the ATX12V 2.01 spec; some are 2.20. Some units have EPS12V connectors and multiple PCI-E connectors, while others do not. What does all this mean? We explain all that as well.”
Here are some more Cases & Cooling reviews from around the web:
- Corsair Hx 620W Power Supply @ R&B Mods
- Corsair HX620W review @ DH
- Enermax Galaxy 850W PSU @ Technic3D
- Zalman ZM600-HP 600W Power Supply Pictorial Review @ TechARP
- Silverstone Strider 750w ST75F PSU @ OC3D
- Apevia Iceberg ATX-IB680W Green PSU @ OCC