“The Shuttle SD37P2 system is among Shuttle’s lineup targeted at the Intel Core 2 Duo processor. With full support for ATI CrossFire through the Intel 975X chipset in a small form factor design, this system could be the one to beat for ATI fans.”
Here are some more Systems articles from around the web:
- Antec Fusion Media Center Case Review @ Tweaknews
- nMedia System HTPC 180SA & 280BA Media Center Enclosures @ Bjorn3D
- Evesham Freeview personal video recorder PVR160 @ HEXUS
- Ultra MicroFly Micro ATX Case Review @ MODTHEBOX
- Vidabox HTPC Wireless Keyboard @ [H]ard|OCP
It’s the Shuttle SD37P2 SFF XPC, built for Core 2 Duo and Crossfire. [H]ard|OCP was given one to try out and they found that while it’s performance certainly stood out amongst other SFF systems, there were some irregularities with the power that caused some concerns.