“Almost a decade after the release of POSTAL, Running With Scissors, the creators behind the dark comedic video game franchise has announced development of POSTAL III, the first game in the long-running series aimed at both the computer and videogame console markets.
Currently in development for the Xbox 360 and PC systems, POSTAL III will employ the Source engine (the same technology Valve created to drive Half-Life 2) to deliver a new and advanced technical level of social satire and politically incorrect virtual violence. ”
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- Enchanted Arms @ Strategy Informer
- FIFA 07 Review @ Strategy Informer
- Just Cause and ParaWorld Demos Now Available @ Gamepyre
- Dead Rising – How to Defeat Brock (the final boss) @ OCModShop
- WoW Burning Cruisade Preview @ Boost Mobile Gaming
- American Conquest Anthology Review @ Strategy Informer
- Ultimate Ghosts ‘n Goblins (PSP) review @ DH
Postal III is coming, and censors and the easily offended had better hide. If you haven’t played Postal II you missed out, so scour the bargain bins and eBay for copies of them. If ever there was a game that deserved an R rating, this is it. Hexus has a bit of info on the game, including mention of motion captured stars that will appear in the game.