- Contest runs from November 1 to November 14, 2006. All entries must be received before November 14, 2006.
- Prizes: 5 sets of gold-plated DDR2-8888C4DF DOMINATOR memory kits
- To enter, email the essay to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Maximum essay word account limit: 200
- Winners will be announced on Corsair.com on December 1, 2006.
Source: Corsair Memory
Fremont, CA (November 1, 2006) —CorsairÂ®, a worldwide leader in high performance enthusiast computer products, today announced total premium module shipments for calendar year 2006 year-to-date surpassed 1 million units. Corsair premium modules include the award-winning XMS™, XMS PRO™, XMS XPERT™ and the newly released XMS DOMINATOR™ line of products. This explosive growth reinforces Corsair’s position as the world’s largest performance module maker, and the 8th largest DRAM module manufacturer, according to iSuppli. Celebrating the company’s 1 millionth premium modules shipped in 2006, Corsair will offer 5 custom 2GB DDR2-8888 gold-plated DOMINATOR memory kits as contest prizes for the ‘Why I Love Corsair’ 200-word essay contest. The contest will run from November 1 to November 14, and the winners will be announced on the Corsair web site on December 1, 2006.