“The ECS KN3-SLI2 board retails online for a mere $119 at the time of this writing. At this price point, the board makes a compelling argument as you get the performance and features of the nForce 590 SLI chipset without having to pay for a premium as you would if you purchase one of the top name brand boards.”
Here are some more Motherboard articles from around the web:
- ASRock ConRoe945G-DVI Motherboard Review @ Legit Reviews
- Biostar TF680i SLI Deluxe (NVIDIA nForce 680i SLI) @ Hardware Zone
- Intel P965 Shootout Part 2 — Gigabyte, ABIT and Biostar @ TweakTown
- Abit NF-M2 nView AM2 Micro-ATX Motherboard Review @ Virtual-Hideout
- Abit AW9D-MAX Motherboard @ BonaFideReviews
Motherboards.org looks at the very inexpensive KN3-SLI2 from ECS. The performance is on par with other 680i motherboards, apart from one minor anomaly. If you are looking to set up an inexpensive SLI system with an AM2 processor, this review may get you started.