“With a certain graphics card company launching its uber DX10 ‘sell your granny and buy one’ SKU soon, and the possibility of running a couple in SLI, a new breed of PSU is required. Enter the Cooler Master Real Power Pro 850W. Read on to see why you may need one if contemplating the ultimate gaming rig.”
Here are some more Cases & Cooling reviews from around the web:
- mushkin Power Supply Contest @ Bjorn3D
- OCZ EvoStream 600W @ Techgage
- PC Power & Cooling Silencer 750W Power Supply Review @ Madshrimps
- PSU for 8800GTX SLI and Quad SLI @ Technic3D
- Enermax Galaxy EGA850EWL Quad Ultra 850W PSU @ PC Apex
- Tagan Turbo Jet 1100W Power Supply Review @ Bigbruin
- Ultra X-Finity 500W APFC @ Overclockers Online
- Apevia Iceberg 680w Power Supply Review @ OCIA
- OCZ EvoStream 600W Modular PSU Review @ PC Modding Malaysia
- Zippy (EMACS) GSM-6600P and PSL-6720P Power Supplies Review @ Bigbruin
Having troubles powering a G80?
850W of power, 6 smeggin’ 12V rails and a 135mm exhaust fan, the Coolermaster Real Power Pro 850W means business. HEXUS does a full review of this powersupply, which might be very important if you are trying to set up a quad-GPU system.