“Here we have a high-end custom builder that has shown significant growth over the past year. Hypersonic charges big bucks for its systems, but does the consumer get big bang in return?”
Here are some more Systems articles from around the web:
- The Big Fun, Low Cost, SLI Gaming Rig @ ExtremeTech
- Dell XPS 700 @ [H]ard|OCP
- Budget Buyer’s Guide – October 2006 @ AnandTech
- Dell debuts two AMD servers @ CNET
- Vigor Gaming Force Recon L2 @ [H]ard|OCP
[H]ard|OCP reviews the Hypersonic Sonic Boom OCX, a hard core gaming system. The bad new is the price tag, at $3400.00, but the good news is that it gets you a Core 2 Duo E6600 (2.4GHz), 2GB of Mushkin RAM and a GeForce 7950 GX2 SLI graphics card. As [H] finds by the end of their experience, you do get your money’s worth if you can afford it.