“A CHEEKY web designer has unleashed a site showing what life might be like if Microsoft took over Firefox.
The mystery developer bought the web address www.msfirefox.com/ and seems to have let his or her imagination run riot with a pseudo-Vole web page.
According to a press release posted on the page, Firefox’s Luva69 has been fired and been replaced by Steve Ballmer. The new Microsoft Firefox subsidiary has elected Mr. Bill Gates to stand as President, Co-Chairman and Vice President”
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- MythTV Performance Hacks @ ExtremeTech
- Windows Chief Suggests Vista Won’t Need Antivirus @ Slashdot
- A Concrete Solution to Pollution @ Slashdot
- Implications of the Mozilla/Adobe Partnership @ Slashdot
- Intel eyes nanotubes for future chip designs @ CNET
- Ubuntu: The Imperfect Operating System Alternative to Windows @ Tweaknews.net
- IBM to release quad-core Intel servers @ CNET
- NVIDIA Pushes Vista to a Whole ‘Nother Level @ Digital Trends
- Microsoft to patch zero-day XML flaw @ CNET
- Foxconn And EVGA Motherboard Give-Away @ Gamepyre
Source: The Inquirer
The Inquirer links to a bizarre parody site featuring MSFireFox Professional Edition. It’s designed very well and even includes a commercial, so head over to put a little smile on your face.