Once again Zalman has lived up to their reputation and delivered a high-quality product. The DC outputs were very stable, clean and remained within very tight tolerance. The overall efficiency was very good and the heat pipe assisted cooling system did a good job while producing minimal noise. EZ grip connectors, sleeved cables, and blue LED accent lighting are all icing on the cake. And for the majority of power users and/or gamers who realistically need 300~400 watt output, the ZM600-HP will be a perfect match. Overall, I really like this power supply — highly recommended!
The Zalman ZM600-HP is currently available with a MSRP of $159.99 USD.
- Up to 600 watts continuous DC output
- Very solid, stable voltages (Â±3% at full load)
- Excellent build quality and high efficiency
- Quiet operation, virtually silent at lower power levels
- Active PFC and Universal AC input
- Quad +12V outputs up to 42A
- Dual PCI-e 6-pin connectors (nVidia SLI Ready)
- Modular peripheral device cables
- EZ grip connectors with gold plated terminals
- Internal blue LEDs and sleeved cables
- Backed by a 3-year warranty
- How about a 5-year warrantyâ€¦ 🙂
For excellent performance and quality the Zalman ZM600-HP modular 600W power supply earns the PCPerspective Gold Award.
Zalman ZM600-HP Modular Heat Pipe Cooled PSU
I would like to thank our friends at Zalman-USA for sending us the ZM600-HP modular heat pipe cooled PSU to review — thanks! The ZM600-HP is available from SharkaComputers.com or you can use our price checking engine to find the best price on all Zalman products or anything else you may want to buy!
Please DIGG this article if you found it interesting and/or helpful – thanks!
And if you have any questions or comments about the article, or would like to see what others have to say about the Zalman ZM600-HP PSU, just click into this thread in our forums to join in the discussion!