Hexus has posted a bit of news about Godzilla: Unleashed, a new game that takes this genre further, into a non-linear story, and with a license to use Godzilla. You can also get more info straight from Toho!
“Atari today announced the development of Godzilla: Unleashed, the ultimate giant fighting monsters game. Godzilla: Unleashed will tear its way onto Wii, Nintendo DS and PSP system in autumn 2007.
Godzilla: Unleashed is a fighting game on a giant scale. The game stars the legendary Godzilla and a slew of the most renowned monsters of all-time. Gamers are challenged to ultimately save the planet from mayhem and destruction. Set in urban arenas, Godzilla: Unleashed’s interactive 3D cityscapes, big destructible buildings, soaring skyscrapers and towering alien formations provide the backdrop to epic worldwide destruction. ”
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- Space Empires V Updated Demo @ Strategy Informer
- Freak Out: Extreme Freeride Demo @ Strategy Informer
- Pro Evolution Soccer 6 Game Review @ Technic3D
- World in Conflict CES 2007 Trailer @ Strategy Informer
- Supreme Commander @ Strategy Informer
- Children Of Mana DS @ Strategy Informer
- Infernal Demo @ Strategy Informer
- Sherlock Holmes – The Awakened @ Strategy Informer
- Gluck’Oza: Action! @ Strategy Informer
- Emergent Technologies Interview: Part Two @ Bjorn3D
- Ultima Online Newbie Guide @ IceTeks
- Runaway 2: Dream of the Turtle Trailer @ Strategy Informer