Oh, and it has an iMac running Vista Ultimate Edition too.
“THE MONDADORI STORE in Milano is unusual since it has working hours until midnight. Just the place to buy a new keyboard or other computer-related equipment after hours.
However, while Lorenzo was busy buying a Logitech keyboard for his shiny new Mac, and Enrico was just hanging out with his hands in his pockets, yours truly found himself in a state of shock.
There were several Apple computers on display, but the most prominent one, an iMac with a 24-inch didn’t run Mac OS X, but rather soon-to-be-released Windows Vista, in its Ultimate Edition.”
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- About OHM and his LAW @ MAKE:Blog
- HOW TO – How to read a resistor (PDF) @ MAKE:Blog
- HOW TO – Uncap/open various integrated circuits @ MAKE:Blog
- BSD goes live with FreeSBIE 2.0 @ NewsForge
- Penryn to have HT @ The Inquirer
- Kurumin Linux 7.0 Light @ Phoronix
- HydraIRC @ PC Mechanic
- Microsoft Office Accounting Express 2007 @ PC Mechanic
- Study Finds IE7 + EV SSL Won’t Stop Phishing @ Slashdot
- IBM donates new privacy tool to open-source @ CNET
- Improving Skype Audio in Windows @ Bigbruin
- Xbox 360 Quick Charge Kit Review @ OCModShop
- SMC SMCWBR14-N 802.11n (Draft 1.0) Wireless Broadband Router @ Hardware Zone
- HTC S620 Smartphone @ Hardware Zone
- PS2 DecalGirl Skins Review (Playstation 2) @ Rbconsoles
- Microsoft Office 2007 Review @ WindowsAtoZ
- Google buying Intel servers again @ CNET
- Cooler Master Aquagate Viva Giveaway @ 3dGameMan