You can also catch Ryan’s take on the new 45nm chips on the front page.
“Intel gives us a quick look into their next-generation processor, codenamed ‘Penryn,’ that is due to be available in late 2007. This is certainly some technology that could give Intel a further leg up on the competition.
Here are some more Processor articles from around the web:
- Intel Takes Wraps Off 45 nm Penryn @ ExtremeTech
- Intel’s Penryn Core2 Duo @ LostCircuits
- Intel’s 45nm Process And The First Signs Of Penryn @ HotHardware
- Intel Moves Closer to 45nm Penryn Processor Production @ Legit Reviews
- Intel Demonstrates new 45nm Transistors and Conroe’s Successor @ AnandTech
- With Intel increasing its technology lead, will AMD become more creative @ DigiTimes
- First Glimpse of Intel’s 45nm Process Technology @ Hardware Zone
- An unannounced Athlon 64 X2 6000+ hits stores @ The Tech Report
- Cheap Core chips coming earlier than planned? @ The Tech Report
- AMD Athlon6 X2-5200+ @ t-break