“The latest feature Asus has begun integrating into its motherboards is wireless networking – WiFi. With 802.11b/g support onboard already, setting up a wireless network at home or in the office for notebooks, printers, or other devices is pretty convenient. An 802.11g WLAN system supports data transfer speeds up to 54Mbps, which is more than enough for web surfing, streaming video or audio over the internet, and even LAN gaming. Cross one more thing off the to-get checklist for your new computer…. There is a good level of device integration built into the Asus P5B Deluxe/WiFi-AP already, so the two PCI Express x16 slots (one operates at PCI Express x16, one at PCI Express x4) for dual videocards, one PCI Express x1 and three 32-bit PCI slots. ”
Here are some more Motherboard articles from around the web:
- Nvidia Nforce 630a picture (Geforce 7050 IGP) @ Chile Hardware
- MSI P6N SLI Platinum (NVIDIA nForce 650i SLI) @ Hardware Zone
- Asus Commando: First Look at a Dream Mainboard @ X-bit Labs
- Asus P5N32-SLI Premium nForce 590 SLI Motherboard Review @ PCSTATS
- Abit IN9 32x Max Intel Socket 775 Motherboard @ Overclock3d
The ASUS P5B Deluxe/WiFi-AP P965 Express has a name as long as the list of features on the board. Based around the Intel P965 Express and ICH8R, with ‘Azalia’ audio, dual Gigabit LAN plus 802.11b/g, Firewire, optical SP/DIF audio output, and Serial ATA II RAID support. It also has two 16x PCIe and one 1x slot, head over the PC Stats to see what else they included.