‘The aim of this article is to make the process of buying a monitor simpler for you, the buyer, by demystifying some of the more important aspects to consider when looking for a TFT, as well as looking at some of the recent trends in the market which may impact your purchasing decision — which panel technology is most suited to your needs?’
Here are some more Display articles from around the web:
- Seal 7″ TFT LCD Monitor with Tuner @ 3dGameMan
- Dell 2407WFP 24″ LCD display @ DVHardware
- HP LP3065: A new contender for the 30″ throne @ AnandTech
- Viewsonic VX2035wm 20inch Widescreen LCD @ BCCHardware
- Pertelian X2040 LCD @ Modders-Inc
Buying a TFT LCD (thin film transistor liquid crystal display) will introduce you to a whole set of acronyms you may have never encountered before. PureOverclock hopes to display their knowledge by monitoring the trends and giving you the chance to view their findings. Read on to find out what Twisted Nematic + Film, Multi-Domain Vertical Alignment, Patterned Vertical Alignment and In Plane Switching mean to you, and which is better at what you want from a monitor.