“Constructed entirely in aluminum, it comes in either a silver or black anodized finish and promises quiet cooling performance in an elegant package. It comes complete with a 7-inch LCD display, remote control and an impressive battery of software that should make building a top shelf HTPC a relatively easy task for the average enthusiast. Follow along as we take an in-depth look at the Zalman HD160XT. I think you’ll be as impressed as I was with this product.”
Here are some more Systems articles from around the web:
- Silverstone Grandia GD01S – MXR ATX/mATX HTPC Chassis @ Overclock3d
- Shuttle X200 XPC @ t-break
- Compro VideoMate V600 External TV Tuner – HDTV up to 1680 x 1050 @ TweakTown
- nMedia HTPC 288-BA Enclosure with L.I.S. VFE Digital Display @ TweakTown
- SilverStone Sugo SG01W + ST50EF-Plus @ Phoronix
The Zalman HD160XT bills itself as the Ultimate HTPC … and with a 7″ touchscreen it may have a case to base that on. Since it will happily fit a full ATX board the three 80mm and single 92mm fans will keep your system cool if you choose to put some serious heat producing hardware inside. Tweaknews fell in love with the screen, the remote and the case, so read on and see if you do too.