“SOFTWARE FIRM Microsoft won’t bother issuing security updates this coming Tuesday even though there are holes needing to be patched.
Volesta said here it will provide SUS and WUS and WSUS AND MU services to its users. ”
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- Security Boot Camp Part 1, 2 & 3 Posted
- Wikipedia May Require Proof of Credentials @ Slashdot
- Is Microsoft’s New Laser Mouse A Natural? @ ExtremeTech
- YouTube Turkish ban lifted @ The Inquirer
- Unreal Engine 3 games are a doddle to do @ The Inquirer
- Vonage found guilty of infringing three Verizon patents @ Ars Technica
- ista driver woes, update or upgrade @ Hardware Analysis
- System Information Tools @ PC Mechanic
- DIY Data-driven Web Applications @ PC Mechanic
- IO2 Technology Delivers Three Dimensional Displays @ PC Mechanic
- PLC Ethernet Switch Netgear XE104 @ Hard-h2o
- EHX Expo 2007 Coverage @ TechWareLabs
- IT SHOW 2007 – The Full Coverage @ Hardware Zone
… but what will we do all day?
Source: The Inquirer
Patch Tuesday just won’t be the same this month, there are going to be no critical security updates. Sure there will be a Malicious Software tool update, and 2 other non-security updates, but it just won;t be the same. The Inquirer’s obscure reference in reaction to the news is here.