“Scythe continues its tradition of big, ambitious, heatpipe-equipped CPU coolers with curious names. This one takes its moniker from a cartoon character, and has a fan that blows down, instead of across, like so many high end heatsinks today. Can this return to “traditional” airflow help the Andy Samurai Master take on the big tower giants?”
Here are some more Cases & Cooling reviews from around the web:
- Rosewill RCX-Z1 Heatsink Review @ Frostytech
- Antec Nine Hundred @ Techgage
- Enzotech Ultra-X CPU Cooler @ Pro-Clockers
- Arctic Cooling Freezer 7 Pro Review @ OCC
- CoolIT Freezone CPU Cooler Review @ OCIA
- Vantec NexStar 3 @ Phoronix
How handy is Andy?
Source: Silent PC Review
The newest cooler from Scythe has one of the oddest names going … the Andy Samurai Master. You can read about this heatsink at Silent PC Review, where they put it up against the older Scythe Ninja, as well as the Ultra 120. They also try on a few different fans to see what effect that has on it’s noise, and it’s performance.