“CeBIT exhibition has kicked off in Hannover, Germany as usual and while a number of companies decided not to make their public appearance on the show floor we still have something to tell you about. Today we are going to show you Nvidia’s first DirectX 10 graphics cards for the mainstream market, samples of DDR3 memory with some thoughts about it, pictures of Art Lebedev’s Maximus, as well as take a close look at Sapphire’s dual-GPU graphics board.”
Here are some more Shows and Expos articles from around the web:
- Nick goes nuts, plus Bearlake spotted in the woods @ HEXUS.tv
- Nick goes nuts at CeBIT 2007 @ HEXUS.tv
- CeBIT Hannover 2007 (Part 5) @ Hardware Zone
- CeBIT 2007: ASUS @ techPowerUp!
- CeBIT 2007: Cool IT Systems @ techPowerUp!
- CeBIT 2007: Origen AE @ techPowerUp!
More CeBit 2007 action
Source: X-Bit Labs
X-Bit Labs has been quietly touring CeBit, and now share what they have seen in a 3 part article. In part 1, they get a good look at new DX10 cards from nVidia and Sapphire. Part 2 covers a 2kW PSU, 1400Mhz RAM and a few other interesting new parts. In part 3 is an amazingly HUGE TV with a 205″ diagonal viewing area as well as graphics watercooling, a motherboard with built in X-Fi and more.