When the driver is available, the driver Release Notes will include a full list of bugs fixed, known driver issues, products supported, and operating system and application limitations. NVIDIA will continue to provide new drivers that will fix more known driver issues.
- GeForce 7 series SLI support
- GeForce 6 series SLI support
- GeForce 7950 GX2 support (both GPUs are now operational)
Key Bug Fixes
- Improved OpenGL performance
- Improved NVIDIA SLI performance at high resolutions
- Brief corruption (flickering, boxes) on screen at Windows Vista login, CTR-ALT-DEL (Task Manager), or other function that requires Vista User Account Control
- Playback issues when playing TV/DVD/video in Media Center with Aero enabled
- Outputting via TV-Out shows only a black and white display
- HDTV output does not keep HDTV resolution after restart
- Adjusting Video Color settings from the NVIDIA Control Panel are not getting applied.
- Change Flat Panel Scaling page does not correctly work in the NVIDIA Control Panel.
- Brightness, Contrast and Gamma values remain the same in Adjust Desktop Color settings once closing and opening the NVIDIA Control Panel.
- Corruption on DVI monitor while going to hibernation from standby
- Call of Duty 2 has no performance gain when SLI is enabled
- Madden NFL 07 while playing the screen will freeze, but the game will continue to run and you hear the in-game sounds.
- General application compatibility fixes
- GeForce 8800 GTX/GTS
- GeForce 7 series
- GeForce 6 series