“In part 2 of our Cebit coverage we present to you the latest products from Leadtek, PNY, Lian-Li, MSI, Alphacool, Mushkin, OCZ, Scythe, Silverstone, Sparkle, MACS, Casetek, Spire, Titan, Twintech, XFX, Zalman and ZEROtherm. Read on to learn more about 4mm thick water blocks, V8 style CPU heatsinks, TEC Cooled GFX cards and much more…”
Here are some more Shows and Expos articles from around the web:
- CeBIT 2007 Coverage: Part 4 @ X-bit Labs
- CeBIT 2007 Coverage: Part 5 @ X-bit Labs
- Samsung @ CeBIT 2007 (Part 1 of 2) @ Hardware Zone
- CeBIT Hannover 2007 (Part 7) @ Hardware Zone
- CeBIT Hannover 2007 (Part 8) @ Hardware Zone
- CeBIT Hannover 2007 (Part 9) @ Hardware Zone
- CeBIT 2007: Sparkle @ techPowerUp!
Madshrimps has been running around CeBit, taking pictures of everything. From oddly egg shaped reservoir/pump combos and graphics cards that are watercooled by a pump/radiator that fits in a card slot, fully assembled systems and 3D displays. Head on over!