Features and Specifications
Thermaltake has combined their popular Kandalf full-tower case with a complete water-cooling system to produce the Kandalf LCS. The unique location of the large pre-installed radiator and fans may surprise you!
The popular Kandalf full-size aluminum case has been around for almost two years and now Thermaltake has added a complete Liquid Cooling System to create the Kandalf LCS. The large silver case features all-aluminum construction, a clear acrylic side window and it can mount up to 13 external/internal drives. In addition to the three fans that cool the LCS radiator, the Kandalf enclosure also includes one 120mm and two 92mm fans for additional airflow. The Kandalf LCS is available with either a black or silver finish.
Kandalf LCS Key Features:
- Full tower case design for excellent expansion
- All-aluminum construction (VD4000SWA only)
- Brushed aluminum front door and bezel
- Large, integrated radiator and cooling fans
- Liquid Cooling System components included
- Clear acrylic side window
- Available in either Black or Silver
The Kandalf Liquid Cooling System includes everything needed to setup a basic CPU water-cooling system. The large radiator/fan assembly is mounted to the front door! Thermaltake borrowed this concept from the automotive industry — put the radiator up front where it can pull cool room air in thru the front of the case. The LCS can be expanded by purchasing one of the optional video card and/or motherboard chipset waterblocks.
- Integrated Radiator with three 120mm fans
- CPU Waterblock
- UV Reactive 3/8′ ID Tubing
Kandalf LCS Specifications (from the Thermaltake website)
The Kandalf LCS ships in a large, colorfully printed cardboard box nestled between two Styrofoam end caps and wrapped in a protective cloth-like bag.
In addition to the case and liquid cooling system components, the Kandalf LCS package also includes the following items.
- Bag of mounting screws and hardware
- Optional 92mm top fan
- Power supply support
- Cleaning cloth
- (2) Case lock keys
- Mylar motherboard insulators
- (4) Tubing pass-thru inserts
- Printed User’s Manual
Next page — Kandalf Chassis