“Mark made an adapter which enables anyone to upgrade 1G,2G,3G and 4G iPods to be upgraded with Compact Flash!
These last few days I’ve been living like a monk. Why? Well, after the success of my former project, turn your iPod mini into a flash based iPod, I started thinking ‘wouldn’t it be great if we could do this to almost any iPod ever made?’…”
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- Sanyo M1 Review @ Digital Trends
- Jabra BT135 Bluetooth Headset @ Hardware Zone
- TrekStor vibez 12GB Review @ Digital Trends
- LOGiWOOD 5.1 Speaker Set Mod @ Metku.net
- Edifier e1100 Multimedia Speakers @ Hardware Zone
Source: MAKE: Blog
Over at MAKE:Blog is a link to a very interesting mod for iPods. It’s not easy, nor is there a full explanation of how it worked, but it is do-able. If you have the time and skill you can upgrade any iPod to use Compact flash cards. They go up to 128Gb, and it will remove all the moving parts in the iPod so your battery life will soar.