“”In our first Graphics Card Repair Guide, you learned how to fix large components like capacitors and inductors. Today, Empire23 will teach you how to handle smaller SMD components.
If you want to learn how to repair your graphics card at home, be sure to check this guide out. “”
Here are some more Graphics Card articles from around the web:
- eVGA GeForce 7600 GS 512MB Video Card @ Legit Reviews
- BFG Tech GeForce 8600GTS OC – SLI Performance Analysis @ TweakTown
- NVIDIA GeForce 8600: Full H.264 Decode Acceleration @ AnandTech
- 10 Geforce 8800 GTS 320Mb Video Cards Compared @ Madshrimps
- Inno3D GeForce 8600 GTS @ Legion Hardware
- NVIDIA GeForce 8500GT 256MB @ Phoronix
- Foxconn 8600 GTS Video Card @ I4U
- Ultra ChillTEC CPU Cooler and XFX Editorial @ Legit Reviews
- Rivatuner v2.01 relased @ Guru of 3D
- Thermalright HR-03 Plus VGA Cooler Review @ OCIA
Source: Tech ARP
In part one of Tech ARPs guide to fixing dead graphics cards, they covered larger capacitors and inductors. Today they have released part 2 of their guide, dealing with Surface Mounted Devices, in this case capacitors, which is a much more delicate job. Even so, a pair of tweezers and a steady hand can repair the damage and get the card working again.