Also be sure and read Ryan’s editorial on the mudslinging that the release of DX10 has created between ATI and nVIDIA. In amongst the cries of driver optimization, is the gamer being left behind?
“THE CHAPS AT 3D Realms have caused a minor internet storm by posting a job listing for a programmer to work on its legendary title Duke Nukem Forever.
The job ad was accompanied by what has been confirmed to be a new piece of in-game rendering, namely, of a pig cop baring all. This is the first media of DNF we’ve seen for a long time, and is surely the most interesting thing to hit job listings boards in a while. At least in the last 24 hours or so.”
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- Adobe Illustrator CS3 @ Ars Technica
- Free Or Free? @ ASE Labs
- Microsoft Product Accessibility: Getting Better? @ OSWeekly
- The Political Hoopla Between Intel and OLPC @ CoolTechZone
- OS Imitation: The Sincerest Form of Flattery @ OSWeekly
- Low Cost PCs: Bad for Linux @ MadPenguin
- Brando 7-inch LCD Digital Photo Frame Review @ ThinkComputers
- Third Life: The line blurs between virutal and reality @ Bonafide Reviews