“Undoubtedly DDR3 has not been that exciting…at least not at 1066MHz or 1333MHz. Today in a private suite next door to the Computex show in Taipei Corsair demonstrated their Dominator DDR3 running at an astounding 2GHz. While nobody was looking we ran a quick SiSoft Sandra memory benchmark on the memory and it scored an impressive 8545/8554 MB/sec (see the screen shot below). Wondering if it was just a fluke we fired up Orthos and got to run the machine full tilt for a couple of minutes with 1.8GB of DDR3 loaded…then Corsair made us stop.”
Here are some more Memory articles from around the web:
- Crucial Ballistix Tracer 2GB PC2-8500 Review @ ASE Labs
- Patriot Extreme Performance PC2-9200 Memory Kit Review @ HardwareLogic
- OCZ DDR2 PC2-6400 SLI-Ready 2GB kit @ DH
- Two DDR2 Xtreem Memory Kits from Team Group Inc @ X-Bit Labs
- OCZ PC2-6400 Reaper HPC Enhanced Bandwidth Edition 2GB @ PDX Reviews
[H] got a sneak peek of some really impressive RAM from Corsair. The timings aren’t really that impressive, 10-10-10-24, but the 1000MHz clock speed is fantastic! They’ve got benchmark pictures you have to see to believe.