“It’s supposedly the best of both worlds – the stability and security of a Unix operating system with an easy end-user interface. It’s Mac OS X, and we spend 30 days using it to find out what Apple has to offer over Windows. The “30 Days” saga continues…”
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- Gaping Holes In Fully Patched IE7, Firefox 2 @ Slashdot
- AMD confirms price cuts @ The Inquirer
- Driver Heaven Mobility Modder.net Public Beta V 0.8.0.0 – With XP support!
- Canon HV20 Review @ Digital Trends
- How to Create a Windows XP Virtual Machine @ Technibble
- The Linux Hardware Puzzle @ Phoronix
[H]ard|OCP is getting a very broad view of OSes this year. They’ve tried the new Microsoft OS, and Ubuntu 7.04, and now they give OSX a try. They give the OS a full workout, to see if the security benefits that regular users tout are really there, how productivity software work, the windows emulator and even go looking for freeware to install on it. If you’ve ever wondered what using a Mac was like, but were afraid your PC loving friends would laugh at you, now you can find out.