“FSP launches their latest passive cooled power supply, rated at 400W and equipped with the latest connectors for high(er) end hardware can it provide stability under heavy load? We test this unit to the extreme with two overclocked NVIDIA G80 cards and overclocked Core 2 Duo. Find out how the ZEN400 did.”
Here are some more Cases & Cooling reviews from around the web:
- Thermaltake Purepower RX 500W PSU @ Rbmods
- Ultra V-Series 400W & Ultra V-Series 500W @ Hardware Canucks
- CyberPower CP1350AVRLCD 1350VA 810W UPS Review @ Benchmark Reviews
- Thermaltake Purepower RX 500W & 600W @ Bjorn3D
- Mushkin HP-580 AP Power Supply @ techPowerUp
Over at MADSHRIMPS they’re reviewing a passively cooled 400PSU from FSP. While it may not have the power of the liquid cooled 1200W PSU from OCZ that Lee just reviewed, MADSHRIMPS didn’t have any problems with their test system. Read the full review if you are interested in getting rid of a bit more noise from your system, or if you are building an HTPC.