“In this article I’ll be discussing something which really doesn’t get that much attention. It’s something that we all have to deal with. You’ve got them; you hate them. They’re cables, and they’re everywhere. To help me get clean, I’ve enlisted the help of our friends at CableOrganizer.com; if they don’t have what I need for my cabling woes, nobody does.
While I had initially intended for this article to serve as a sort of guide to all my messy brethren lurking in the shadows out there, that is not going to be the case. I’d be kidding myself if I thought for one second I could tell anyone how to get organized. I’m probably messier than most of you, after all. What I will do instead is share my experience with a handful of cable management products.”
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- Camcorder Buying Guide Parts 1 & 2 @ TechARP
- Wireless Awareness @ Icrontic
- Sun’s Check Tool: Does Your Hardware Work? @ Phoronix
- My First Gamefly Experience Not a Good One @ ThinkGaming
- JVC Everio GZ-HD7 HDD Camcorder Review @ Digital Trends
- DigiMate III Digital Wallet Review @ ThinkComputers
- Parsix 0.90 Test 3 @ Phoronix
- elmor overclocks Radeon HD 2900 XT CrossFire – New 3DMark 05 world record @ NordicHardware
- Cooler Master Aquagate S1 Contest @ Overclockers Online
Source: The Tech Lounge
If you are getting tired of rooting through the snake nest that hides behind your PC, fishing for a dropped microphone or mouse, then drop by The Tech Lounge. They try several products from CableOrganizer, in the hopes of not only cleaning up their space, but preventing the possibility of stepping on any important cabling.