“Computex hasn’t officially started just yet, but our crew has already spent some time on the inside looking for some early info. We’ve got some early pictures from the show floor showing the current build-up and some preliminary information regarding some new Shuttle XPCs based upon Intel’s upcoming X38 and G33 chipsets. Head on over to the site and take a look…”
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- iPhone Release Date Is June 29 @ Slashdot
- ‘Bear Lake,’ New Form Factors Take Stage at Computex 2007 @ ExtremeTech
- Encrypt and sign Gmail messages with FireGPG @ NewsForge
- True Infinium stories: the $73 million (and counting) Phantom disaster @ Ars Technica
- Guru3D – Driver Cleaner released!
- Application Installers: Let’s Be Open @ OSWeekly
- Apple Preps Kids As Future Mac Users @ OSWeekly
- Top 5 Linux Misconceptions @ MadPenguin
- The End of DRM is Near @ CoolTechZone
- Building An Ubuntu MythTV Box @ Phoronix
- C&C 3 PC Competition @ TweakTown
Sneaking into Computex
HotHardware managed a sneak peek into Computex before the official start. They have pictures of people hard at work assembling the booths and displays that will dazzle everyone today, as well as some nice external shots.