“The monitor we looked at today, the V7 D22W12 will be selling at right around $250.00, a much more affordable and end user friendly price than previous high-end models. Not to mention that 22″ LCD screens are currently the latest and hottest selling monitors for the PC environment and usually come with a much higher price tag than this. Availability for the D22W12 is excellent as well and the product comes with a three year warranty, which you will probably never use and end up buying a new monitor before the V7 22″ fails you in any case.”
Here are some more Display articles from around the web:
- Samsung SyncMaster 206BW 20 Inch Widescreen LCD Monitor Review @ Tweaknews
- Samsung 275T 27-inch Wide-Screen @ Techgage
- Toshiba REGZA 47WL68E 47-inch LCD TV @ Hardware Zone
- Samsung 245BW at Overclockers Online
- Samsung announces 70 inch full HD LED LCD TV with 500,000:1 Contrast Ratio @ I4U
The V7 group has put out a very attractively priced 22″ widescreen LCD, the D22W12. A 1680×1050 monitor with a 5ms response rate and a 700:1 contrast ratio, they certainly didn’t skimp on the quality, and they even included integral speakers. Motherboards.org was so impressed, they gave it their Hot Product Award.