“3RSystem was established in South Korea in 2000, with the goal of using creative design and innovation to become a competitive case manufacturer in a very short time. Evidence that this was achieved was the appointment of 3RSystem in 2001 as a “company of technological excellence”.
From those beginnings 7 years ago the 3R Product Line has grown to include a full line of mini tower, full tower and mini/slim cases. 3RSystem also markets Poseidon brand water cooling systems, and they have just launched their iCEAGE CPU air coolers.”
Here are some more Cases & Cooling reviews from around the web:
- ASUS Arctic Square CPU cooler review @ Elite Bastards
- Scythe Katana II SCKTN-2000 Heatsink Review @ Frostytech
- Noctua NC-U6 Chipset Cooler @ Bjorn3D
- CoolIT FreeZone CPU H20/TEC cooler @ Guru of 3D
- Akasa Evo Blue AK-922 Heatsink Review @ Frostytech
- Scythe Mine Rev.B SCMN-1100 Heatsink Review @ Frostytech
- Akasa Evo 120 Heatpipe CPU Cooler @ DragonSteelMods
- VIZO Master Panel II Multi-Function 5.25″ Panel @ Pro-Clockers
- Vizo Master Panel II Review @ Rbmods
- Thermaltake BachVx Case @ 3dGameMan
- Cooler Master Stacker 832 @ techPowerUp
The new style in heatsinks is to have the fan sitting vertically, not horizontally, and it seems to be paying off. Whether it is the increased surface area the fan can directly affect, or the push-pull configuration that some heatsinks allow, it tends to increase cooling performance. The newest is the 3RSystem iCEAGE, and AnandTech has tested it out. Read on to see one of the best retention systems they have seen in action.