“We’ve got more breaking news from the show floor at Computex. While inspecting Asus’ booth we came across their new Crosslinx-enabled motherboard and new water-cooling system, and also spotted a motherboard with 2GB of integrated DDR3 memory. MSI had some interesting items on display as well, including a dual-Radeon HD 2600 equipped video card. Head on over to the site and take a look…”
Here are some more Shows and Expos articles from around the web:
- Computex 2007 Preview: X38 Motherboards, RD790 @ HotHardware
- Computex Taipei 2007: The Girls @ Phoronix
- Computex Taipei 2007 coverage @ TweakTown
- NanoBook reference design shown at Computex @ VIA Arena
- Computex 2007: Preview Look at Motherboards and More @ AnandTech
- Coverage of CES 2007 @ Techware Labs
- Computex Taipei 2007 Day 1 @ Phoronix
- Computex 2007 – OCZ Technology @ The Tech Zone
- Computex 2007 – Corsair 2000MHz DDR3 Memory @ Legit Reviews
- Computex 2007: Introduction @ techPowerUp!
- Computex 2007 @ HEXUS
Start off your look at what everyone who could make it to Taipei gets to see at HotHardware. This particular look focuses on ASUS and MSI, and some pretty snazzy looking motherboards. You also get a look at a nice dual GPU AMD 2600 card.