“Now that P35 has been given the all clear and is designed to run with the new 1333MHz FSB CPUs, P35 based boards are hitting the shelves. Today we have five on offer, each from a different company.
The purpose is of course to see what is on offer, what is worth your money and who has the best features. Gigabyte, ASUS, ABIT, Foxconn and ECS put their mid-range boards on the chopping block for us, so let’s get stuck into this.”
Here are some more Motherboard articles from around the web:
- Abit IP35 Pro Motherboard Review @ Hardware Secrets
- ECS P35T-A Intel P35 Express Motherboard Review @ Legit Reviews
- ECS P35T-A Motherboard Review @ HardwareLogic
- Gigabyte GA-P35C-DS3R Motherboard Review @ Hardware Secrets
- Abit IN9 32X-MAX Wi-Fi @ InsideHW
- Asus Blitz Formula and Blitz Extreme @ HotHardware
- ECS P35T-A Motherboard Review @ Hardware Secrets
TweakTown has gathered 5 motherboards based on the P35 chipset. ASUS, ABIT, ECS, Foxconn and Gigabyte are all represented, so read the full review to get a look at who has implemented the P35 chipset best, and of course; who gives the best extras.