“Many manufacturers search out designs that will help them develop a product known for extraordinary performance. Benchmark Reviews has already reviewed many of the very best CPU coolers available to enthusiasts, from the very unique and original design of the Zaward Sylphee ZCJ003 and VIVO to the oversized Thermaltake MaxOrb CL-P0369. Not long ago, we even reviewed the Ultra ULT33186 Chilltec TEC CPU cooler which combined three different cooling technologies into one solution. All of these products performed very well, but none of them really set itself apart from the pack like the Xigmatek HDT-S1283 did. In this review we will test the OCZ Vendetta (OCZTVEND) Exposed Copper Heatpipe Direct Touch CPU cooler against a field of well-established competitors.”
Here are some more Cases & Cooling reviews from around the web:
- T.I.M. Shootout @ Bjorn3D
- Sunbeam Tuniq TX-2 Quality Thermal Grease Review @ MVKTech
- Scythe Ninja Mini CPU Cooler @ Pro-Clockers
- Auras Technology Processor Coolers Roundup @ X-bit Labs
- Cooler Master Hyper 212 universal PC cooler @ Bjorn3D
- A.C. Ryan AluBoxDuo LAN @ 3DGameMan
- Cooler Master Hyper 212 CPU Cooler @ Hardware Zone
- Gigabyte Isolo 120 ATX Case Review @ Hi-Tech Reviews
- Tagan CS-EL Diablo Mid Tower ATX Case @ Benchmark Reviews
- BCCHardware Goes iSolo with the Gigabyte iSolo 210 Case
- Silverstone Kublai KL02 Case Review @ Hardwarecanucks
Heatpipes Gone Wild!
Source: Benchmark Reviews
Heatpipes have grown up and aren’t afraid to show it off. They are exposing themselves all over the place, it’s shameless really. You can see all the pics over at Benchmark Reviews, with several brands of exposed heatpipe cooler, including the brand new OZC Vendetta. It probably has something to do with them hanging out with Thermoelectric Coolers like Ultra’s.