They ran over the Survivor with this.
Don’t try that at home.
“OK, the Voyager survived being wheel-spun by a performance motor, but can it’s rubberized casing fair as well against a British-Built 15 Ton Animal of an APC ? PLUS, will the metal-skinned Survivor make it through ? Check for yourself..”
Here are some more Storage reviews from around the web:
- Thecus N1200 single bay NAS device review @ Elite Bastards
- LG DVD Burner GSA-H62N SATA vs GSA-H50N IDE Review @ OCC
- ASUS BC-1205PT Blu-ray Combo Drive @ Hardware Zone
- Hard Drive Failure: Warnings and Solutions @ PC Mechanic
- Corsair Padlock USB Flash Drive Review @ Tweaknews
- Western Digital Passport (250GB) Review @ Digital Trends
- A-DATA PD17 2GB USB Flash Drive Review @ Legit Reviews
- ATP ProMax 4 GB SD High Capacity (SDHC) Memory Card @ Futurelooks
- Hard Disk Drives Capacity Limits @ Hardware Secrets
- Geeks Century/Centurion CD 200-Pc CD/DVD Organizer Carousel 2-Pack2 @ Rbmods
- A-Data Nobility PD17 2GB Flash Drive @ OCModShop