You can also read through Ryan’s in depth review of the Gigabyte model at the top of the page.
“Intel’s X38 is here and we have Gigabyte’s top offering in-house. Key features include PCI-E 2.0, dual PCI-E 16x slots, 1333/1600FSB support along with a slew of unique features Gigabyte has become well-known for.”
Here are some more Motherboard articles from around the web:
- Intel’s Enthusiast X38 Motherboards @ ExtremeTech
- Intel X38 Express Chipset Debuts @ HotHardware
- Gigabyte GA-X38-DQ6 @ Techgage
- X38 chipset, Gigabyte X38-DQ6 @ Neoseeker
- ASUS P5E3 Deluxe WiFi-AP @n motherboard @ Elite Bastards