“Emerge of Intel’s Centrino platform marked the beginning of huge breakthrough of portable computers. After three very successful generations, Intel announced the Santa Rosa platform and first tested model based on fourth generation of Centrino platform in our labs comes from the MSI production line.”
Here are some more Mobile articles from around the web:
- D-Link DWA-652 Xtreme N Notebook Adapter (PCMCIA) @ Benchmark Reviews
- Nokia 7500 Prism Mobile Phone @ Hardware Zone
- Mobile Platform Wars: AMD vs. Intel @ AnandTech
- Packard Bell EasyNote MX36-026 Notebook @ Hardware Zone
- HTC P3600i Smartphone (With HSDPA) @ Hardware Zone
The next generation of Centrino, Santa Rosa in other words, is showing off the strengths of Intel’s mature mobile platform. The MSI MegaBook PR200X is the newest notebook from MSI and sports a C2D T7300 at 2 GHz, 2 GB of RAM, a 12.1 display and some thing kind ogf new. They call it Intel Turbo Memory, and is essentially Vista’s ReadyBoost for Centrino platforms. Read on over at InsideHW.