Final Thoughts and ConclusionsKoolance is well known for delivering professionally designed and built liquid cooling systems and components and the CPU-330 and VID-282 cooling blocks carry on that tradition. Both waterblocks exhibit excellent build quality and the finest materials. The 24k gold plating on the copper components looks awesome on the outside and provides excellent corrosion resistance on the inside. Performance is right up there with the best and both cooling blocks are relatively easy to install. Just remember to purchase nozzles (tube fittings) to go with your waterblock.
The CPU-330 and VID-282 cooling blocks can be purchased directly from the Koolance online store or from any of your favorite Koolance distributors.
• CPU-330 Cooling Block $49.99
• VID-282 Cooling Block $92.99
• Pair of nozzles $7.99-$14.99
Editor’s note: Newegg has both the VID-282 and the CPU-330 for sale at the above prices!
• Outstanding build quality and materials
• Gold plating resists tarnishing and prevents corrosion
• Very good cooling performance
• Easy to install
• CPU-330 supports all current Intel and AMD processors
• VID-282 low profile design supports dual video card setups
• Beautiful (especially the VID-282)
• Nozzles must be purchased separately
For excellent craftsmanship, performance, compatibility, and ease of installation the Koolance CPU-330 and VID-282 cooling blocks earn gold.
Koolance CPU-330 and VID-282 Waterblocks
I would like to thank our friends at Koolance for sending us two of their latest waterblocks to review – thanks! Be sure to use our price checking engine to find the best price on all Koolance products or anything else you may want to buy!
And if you have any questions or comments about the review, or would like to see what others might have to say about the Koolance waterblocks, just click into our Case, Cooling and Power Supply forum to join in the discussion!