Still no explanation for SiN’s load times though.
Ryan also has posted a bunch of videos of the two PhysiX enabled mod maps for UT3. Check out what happens when you replace the Shock Rifle with the Gravity Gun. Can it be enough to get Ageia’s cards off the shelves and into PCs?
“Why, you might innocently wonder, do so many computer games have lousy save/load features?
You know the sort of thing. Save files are all 500 megabytes. Or they’re not that big, but saving takes forever. Or saving’s fast, but loading takes an age, unless you’re close to the start of a level.”
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- EA admits to faulty Rock Band hardware @ HEXUS
- Company Of Heroes Opposing Fronts (PC Expansion) @ DH
- Empire Earth III @ Tweaktown
- Nintendo Wii Zapper Review @ CoolTechZone
- Rosewill SPORTS Kit for the Nintendo Wii @ Futurelooks
- Super Mario Galaxy Walkthrough @ OCModShop
- Mass Effect (Xbox 360) @ DH