* Fourth-Quarter Revenue $10.7 Billion, up 10.5 Percent Year-over-Year
* Gross Margin 58 Percent, up 8.5 Points Year-over-Year
* Operating Income $3 Billion, up 105 Percent Year-over-Year
* Record Microprocessor and Chipset Units and Revenue
* Net Income $2.3 Billion; EPS 38 Cents
SANTA CLARA, Calif., Jan. 15, 2008 – Intel Corporation today announced record fourth-quarter revenue of $10.7 billion, operating income of $3 billion, net income of $2.3 billion and earnings per share (EPS) of 38 cents. For 2007, operating income grew 45 percent, reflecting the company’s ongoing efficiency programs, with profits growing significantly faster than revenue.
“2007 was a breakthrough year for innovation at Intel,” said Paul Otellini, Intel president and CEO. “We realized the benefits of our investments in new products and our efforts to drive efficiencies. Our customers embraced the Intel Core microarchitecture, extending our competitive leadership and driving a significant gain in operating results. We enter 2008 with the best combination of products, silicon technology and manufacturing leadership in our history.”
To read the complete earnings release, click here.