“After a long wait, Hardware Canucks has finally got our hands on pictures of a prototype of Auzentech’s upcoming X-Tension HDMI 1.3 board.
As well as pictures we have also have a rundown of all the known (and some new) info about this eagerly-anticipated product.”
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- iPod Touch 16 GB @ Bjorn3D
- SteelSeries Siberia Neckband Gaming Headset Review @ Tweaknews
- Geeks Apple iPod Nano 3rd Generation Review @ Rbmods
- Saitek GH30 Vibration Headset @ 3DXtreme
- Razer Mako 2.1 Advanced Desktop Audio Gaming Speakers @ I4U
- Streaming Music to Your PC @ PC Mechanic
- Razer Piranha Headset @ 3dGameMan
- Logitech G51 Speaker System @ 3DXtreme
Source: Hardware Canucks
The new Auzen HDMI 1.3 board looks mighty impressive, offering significantly more options than other cards on the market currently. One of the biggest steps is the inclusion of more than just SPDIF for output, which helps out anyone who owns newer equipment and wants to get off of that antiquated interface. Head to Hardware Canucks for more details on what this card can do for your ears.